Front Of House team member - (City Centre)
We are looking for a Front Of House person to join our team!
We are currently on the lookout for a FOH person to join our team. You will be based in our City Centre shop on Gordon Street, however some shifts in our other shops may be required to cover staff holiday.
The role requires you to cover 3-4 shifts a week over the summer period then reducing to 2-3 shifts from around September, fluctuating with staff holidays and the festive periods.
Working alongside the managers and owners, you will go above and beyond to make each customer’s visit to Tantrum a great experience and one that they’re likely tell their friends about. We are a small friendly team with good staff retention, and are looking for the right person to train and grow with us.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
• At least one year experience working in hospitality.
• Coffee making experience is very desirable however full training is provided.
• A passion for food and specialty coffee, with good and up to date knowledge of current food trends and ingredients.
• Available to work 3-4 shifts a week.
• The ability to politely deal with customer queries over the phone and in person, which may includeorder enquiries, product and ingredient information and feedback.
• Available to work the opening hours and weekends as well as busy periods such as Halloween and Christmas (We close Christmas/Boxing day/New Year’s Day)
• Having high energy levels with a good attitude and the ability to work under pressure while maintaining an enjoyable environment alongside your peers.
Competitive hourly pay at £10.90 p/h, we are Real Living Wage employers.
To apply, please send a cover letter and a current copy of your C.V. to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!